Every part and system of our body changes with time and age. At some extent, you can not ignore the brain ageing symptoms. Ageing effects every brain differently.
During the whole life, the brain changes more than any other part of our body. The brain keeps changing in every age and time and it’s also growing old with you.
Let’s know about the symptoms of Brain ageing.
Ability of multi-tasking
This is a symptom of ageing of the brain. Slowed memory processing can make planning parallel tasks quite difficult.
The problem in learning new things
When the brain becomes an old then the person having a problem in gathering new information to memory.
Unless the memory is jogged, it could be difficult remembering appointments that are safe in the memory storage.
Names and Numbers
The memory of names and numbers is connected with something known as the strategic memory. This seems to decline as one age.
Tips to delay Brain Ageing
- Regular exercise can make a mentally and physically fit.
- Get rid of foods containing chemical agers like artificial sweeteners, chemical preservatives etc.
- Eat seafood especially fish.
- Workout your mind by doing an exercise like meditation.
- Avoid too much salt as it can lead to high blood pressure.
- People who live the longest and healthiest have deep social connections.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can lead to memory loss. After the age of 40, one should take Vitamin B6, B12 and folate in the diet.