Diabetes is a long-lasting disease which grows with you. In High blood sugar patients body is incapable to produce blood glucose. Blood glucose is also known as Blood sugar. In this article, we are discussing the symptoms of diabetes or what are the early signs of diabetes?
Symptoms of diabetes
Some of the symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are:
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Increase in appetite
- Weigh loss with no reason
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing sores
How does diabetes make you feel?
Diabetic’s patients feel tired. In type 2 poor blood sugar control typically results in hyperglycemia. It can cause fatigue. Diabetes causes are mostly similar in patients.
How to prevent diabetes
- If you are overweight then the first thing you need to do is to reduce your body fat. Every kilogram of weight lost reduces diabetes risk by 16 per cent.
- Following a low-calorie diet can also reduce the risk of Type 2. Rich trans fat, saturated fat and sugar-containing foods must be avoided.
- Cut the sugar-sweetened drinks from your diet.
- Physical activity and exercise is the most important thing to prevent this disease.
- The stress response triggers the release of several hormones that increase blood sugar. Try meditation to reduce your stress level.
- Sleep deprivation and poor sleep quality can also increase the risk of type 2. One must take minimum 8 hours sleep.
High blood sugar patients should eat whole grains, nuts and seeds. You must take lean protein, fat-free or low-fat dairy products. Sugar and processed carbohydrates should be limited in your diet.
Fatty fish is one of the healthiest foods for diabetics. Green vegetables, cinnamon, eggs, chia seeds, turmeric, greek yoghurt, nuts, broccoli, extra virgin olive oil, flax seeds, apple cider vinegar, strawberries and garlic should include in your diet.
Precaution is better than cure. So, you must take precautionary to prevent from life threatened disease i.e High blood sugar. You can also use insulin plant as it acts as a natural medicine for this disease.